Friday, February 13, 2009

It has been awhile...

I haven't posted for awhile. I figured I would get one out there.

Right now, I am watching a movie [Cold Prey] that is in one of the Scandinavian languages with English sub-titles. We'll see if it was worth renting or not.

As for other things, I have felt like @#$%^ this week. I finally went in to see the doctor today and now have some meds to help with the bronchial stuff going on. Hopefully things will improve over the weekend.

Last weekend, Julie and I got to catch a Buckeye Hoops game. We had seats 5 or 6 rows from the floor...it was pretty cool. The Buckeyes held on for the win against Minnesota.

I'm looking forward to April rolling around. The Indians and Clippers will be starting new seasons. That being said...baseball is a mess right now. I still enjoy the game and truly appreciate the players that have played the game straight-up through the years. It is a shame that the biggest names in the game have forever marred their legacies and the game itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Damon (and Tim)