Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well...here is the first post to my blog. I'm going to try and use this as an online journal of sorts.

A great deal has happened during the last three months of my life. I'm hoping that sharing my experiences might be able to help someone out there.

It is hard to comprehend that someone could reach the point of having no hope. I reached that point in early September. Many of the thoughts that are written in this blog will relate to the long journey back from that hopeless state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more ... (:

BoyWithNoSmell said...

Reaching a state of hopelessness is something I'm very familiar with. I think I've finally learned to accept that life is going to entail the good and the bad. It took 6 years, but I think I finally, whole heartedly can say I can take life.